| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kap Tobin in May is slightly cold at -3.6 °C (25.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.7 °C (19.9 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of liquid is dropped.
Check the distance to and compare the Kap Tobin May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kap Tobin, Greenland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kap Tobin:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 714.4 kms (443.9 miles) N
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 503.8 kms (313.1 miles) ENE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 491.7 kms (305.5 miles) ENE
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 8.3 kms (5.1 miles) N
- Raufarh÷fn, Iceland - 503.7 kms (313 miles) SSE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 549.5 kms (341.4 miles) SSE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 669.9 kms (416.3 miles) SE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 737.7 kms (458.4 miles) SSE
- ReykjavÝk, Iceland - 697.9 kms (433.7 miles) S
- KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland - 755.5 kms (469.5 miles) SSE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 782.8 kms (486.5 miles) S