| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kap Tobin in January is very cold at -16.1 °C (3.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -20.5 °C (-4.9 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 52mm (2in) of water is transfered.
Check the distance to and compare the Kap Tobin January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kap Tobin, Greenland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kap Tobin:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 714.4 kms (443.9 miles) N
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 503.8 kms (313.1 miles) ENE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 491.7 kms (305.5 miles) ENE
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 8.3 kms (5.1 miles) N
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 503.7 kms (313 miles) SSE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 549.5 kms (341.4 miles) SSE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 669.9 kms (416.3 miles) SE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 737.7 kms (458.4 miles) SSE
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 697.9 kms (433.7 miles) S
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 755.5 kms (469.5 miles) SSE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 782.8 kms (486.5 miles) S