| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kap Tobin in April is very cold at -11.3 °C (11.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.1 °C (19.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15.6 °C (3.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of wateris dumped .
Check the distance to and compare the Kap Tobin April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kap Tobin, Greenland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kap Tobin:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 714.4 kms (443.9 miles) N
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 503.8 kms (313.1 miles) ENE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 491.7 kms (305.5 miles) ENE
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 8.3 kms (5.1 miles) N
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 503.7 kms (313 miles) SSE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 549.5 kms (341.4 miles) SSE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 669.9 kms (416.3 miles) SE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 737.7 kms (458.4 miles) SSE
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 697.9 kms (433.7 miles) S
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 755.5 kms (469.5 miles) SSE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 782.8 kms (486.5 miles) S